What is the Objective of this SBC Material?
The infographics on myths and misconceptions will help reduce stigma and discrimination and correct misconceptions related to drug use. These materials can also inform service providers that the delivery of consistent and high-quality care for clients is essential.
How can you use this in your community?
Local Government Units and workplaces can use this material and distribute it in public areas such as barangay hall, church, local transport hubs, workplaces, and during events. The square version can be posted on social media. You can post simultaneously or individually. The infographics invite the target audience (PWUDs) to seek help. How else can you use this material?
- Can be distributed for Brief Intervention after Screening
- Can be printed as flipchart style (used during SBIRT).
- Distribute in ‘tambayans’ like local sari-sari stores, eateries, and transport terminals (jeepney, tricycle, bus) or public places where a lot of people go to
- Barangay community bulletin boards or during barangay announcements and events
- Can show and explain infographics during an event
- Distribution in partner churches or place of worship
- Share electronically through your own official LGU Facebook Page or viber groups
- The content of the infographics can be used in contests in the barangay. Simple games can be done so that community members may learn. Can be used or done during ADAC or BADAC events.
You can download the Infographic here: